Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, May 08, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms reading!

There are probably some new readers here who have come from the Pioneer Press article about our family. Let me give you a little tour:

Some are curious about life juggling kids and cancer. You can read all posts related to breast Cancer by clicking on the Breast cancer label in the left sidebar.

If you're hete to learn about our adoptions, or the Serbian adoption process, you will want to move over to our adoption blog.

Thanks again for paying us a visit here. I hope you stay awhile! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am from Eagan and read your beautiful story online. God bless you and Happy Mother's Day! Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi Leah,
I've been reading your blog since you adopted Axel to your family but I've never commented before. I've followed you and your treasures, I've prayed for all of you but when you received your cancer diagnosis, I truly felt like I got punched in the gut! Your children are so blessed to have you and Dean and all of your readers are blessed that you are willing to share some of your lives with us, thank you!