Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Dog Day

Memorial weekend I put out a call for help on Facebook. My dogs were a MESS and desperately in need of grooming. Unfortunately I just didn't have the energy to get them all done myself like I usually do and didn't really have the money to spend on professional grooming. But, my dog trainer friends came through and we had a little grooming party here. A HUGE thank you to Abby, Deb, Christie and Lori for all your help!!!


 My little man Roman feels SO much better! 


Zurri thinks the grooming table is a good napping spot. 



Dudley had a bit of a break when my 8 hp dryer blew the circuit. 


Back to the table Dudley! 


Looking good guys!!! Thanks again to my good friends for helping out! 

1 comment:

Imogen said...

Cute! Thank God for good friends! xx