Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Legos

 There are lots of things about raising little boys that I'd forgotten about, like burping (intentionally) and farting, and dirty knees. And bugs. And little things shoved in the pants pockets. I could go on...

I thought my days of stepping on legos in the middle of the night were behind me. I was so wrong.

I also didn't realize how dangerous it is to build tiny lego vehicles with a boy in a halo who really wants to see ALL that is going on! That thing is dangerous to others!




2 comments:

Karien Prinlsoo said...

"boys"....are you talking about Dean or Axel?

junglemama said...

I'm impressed that Axel is interested in Legos! There is os much fine motor going on with building legos--- good for Axel!