Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Verification

Several people have emailed me, asking me to verify the information in my blog post. I would be more than happy to, by referring you to the MLSP directly, and asking them to verify it for you.

Please email me privately at deanleah at comcast.net and I will give you the email address. I will also give you the email address of the person in charge of adoption related issues at the US Embassy.

1 comment:

Nance said...

I guess sometimes the truth hurts some people! That does not mean that the truth should not be told nor should we hide behind the lies and dishonesty. Families should not cower and be afraid because of threats made that would jeopardize their own adoptions if they don't keep their mouths shut. Unfortunately Leah, most of us do just that. You my friend (and proud to call you my friend) have stood tall throughout all of this and have not nor will not back down. You searched and worked very tirelessly to find out the truth and then you let others know. Thank you, thank you, thank you!