Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Found the Nest!

Ok, I can't take the credit for finding it. My new bloggy friend Cindy, and photography IDOL pointed out to me in my previous post that I was looking right AT IT!!! So, I watched.....

And look who came back to keep building the nest! (Click on the pictures to view them full size.) It doesn't look like a nest yet, since it's still under construction. This nest is about 20 feet away from my living room window, and about 10 feet higher than me when I take the picture. I wonder if that other zoom lens I have sitting in a box would get me closer?






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yay! (I was a little worried I might have called it wrong, and come across as a know-it-all who really doesn't.)

I don't know nuthin' about lenses. My camera is a point and shoot model. My hubby has a big fancy DSLR with all kinds of lenses and accessories, but I'm too chicken/lazy to learn how to use them. Having said that, I say get out the zoom lens and give it a try!