Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Star Sighting

Yesterday we had an unexpected visitor. She has recently starred in hits such as "High School Musical", I, II and III, "The Sandlot" and "Sandlot II", along with many others! In fact, I was forced to attend every audition and rehearsal, and listen to all the songs as she learned them. I even attended EVERY performance! And yes...they all took place in my basement. I got some candid shots of this star as she breezed through yesterday.




3 comments:

Sheila said...

oh! Oh! Angela pretty!!! - direct quote from Caelia upon seeing this post.

Marianne said...

Superstar!! That last one is the money shot :-)

Grizzly Bear said...

I agree with Marianne. She is definitely a superstar. :) Very cute!