Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Networking and Voting

Are you a network blogger? If you are, would you consider rating my blog? It's not a voting thing, just a one-time rating.

The About.com reader's choice voting ends in a few days. It's pretty clear by the current results who the favorite is, since I am well over 1,000 votes behind. LOL The only way I could even come close is if all my followers got 15 people to vote as well. And did so several days in a row. ROFL If anyone did still want to vote, you can go here to do so. 

Its still a fun, friendly little contest and fun to watch the votes go up...or not.  If you haven't taken a look at the other blogs please do. There are some great writers in the running and I'm enjoying reading their blogs and getting to "know" them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rated your blog on Networked Blogs. If you'd like to, you can do the same for mine: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/my_three_jewish_boys/

Unknown said...

Also, posted a link on my FB, Xanga and blog. :) Hopefully there will be a few more votes!