Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, November 13, 2009

Movie Review: Paranormal Activity

First of all, I have to say I don't usually watch movies like this. I just plain don't like to be scared, mostly because I'm scared for days. And, we have "stuff" that happens in our house.

So, Dean and I wanted to see "Precious", but it's only open in select theaters, none of them near us. We looked at our other choices, and Dean really wanted to see Paranormal. I figured I could always hide my face in my sweater if need be.

The movie wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I would give it one thumb up out of 2. And, I probably won't sleep tonight, or several nights.

No comments: