Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, November 06, 2009

Failing

I had coffee with a friend this morning (thanks Lynda!) and had every intention of coming home and doing homework. Somehow I ended up outside playing fetch with the dogs, which turned into raking, which turned into realizing how beautiful it is outside today!!! A wonderful fall day after WEEKS of crappy weather.

So, I'm not studying for my big test, because I'm doing yard work instead. If I fail the test on Monday, I'm blaming it on Mother Nature!

1 comment:

Lund7 said...

Okay...now I feel guilty!!! If you fail this test I will feel responsible!! Seriously though, it's way too nice to be inside.

We need to make this coffee thing a regular item on my schedule...you are fun to talk to!